Sunday 13 March 2011

VOMITORIUM - HAURIAM OSCULA DE TE - DEMO 1994


Here is another exclusive for the Woodman's Axe. This is an obscure band from the UK called Vomitorium. The band formed in 1994 and as far as I know this is there only release. I cannot find anything on the internet about them and there was no profile on Metal Archives for them, although I have now submitted one.

There are actually 9 tracks on this tape although the inlay only lists 7. If you like obscure Death Metal then this one is certainly for you. It's pretty original sounding stuff and with some great catchy riffs and some original sounding vocals. The production is fairly weak but with a few tweaks on your stereo you can get a pretty good sound. I was sent this tape in 1994 to review in my fanzine Crucifixion and there weren't many made as far as I know, I have never seen it pop up for sale anywhere so grab it here while you can.

Ripped directly from the demo in 320kps and as always, the folder contains a quality scan of the inlay. Enjoy this one...

VOMOTORIUM - HAURIAM OSCULA DE TE - DEMO 1994

1) The Flowers That Stank Of Slumber Divine
2) Bloodlust
3) Rhapsody In Blasphemy
4) The Dreams Of Unknown Kadath
5) In The Autumn Sorrow
6) Necrovomiting In The Chapel Of Holy Worship
7) Memories Of A Funeral
8) Untitled
9) Outro

No comments: